IAS Log Viewer
IAS Log Viewer is an administrative tool for viewing, understanding and analyzing log files from Microsoft IAS server.
With the IAS Log Viewer you can view log files at user-friendly form and use it as a lite RADIUS reporting tool for Microsoft Windows IAS server.
IAS Log Viewer has a many unique features and benefits:
- The fast and correct work with huge log files.
- Support both IAS-formatted and database-import formats of IAS log file.
- Open several log files or several directories with IAS log files.
- The smart bad lines detection module. The IAS Log Viewer skip bad lines in log file automatically.
- Work with log files at real time. You can see records that just added by IAS automatically. No log file reopen, no refresh!
- The real time connections view. You can see RRAS connections in real time!
- Real-time monitor. Allows to see current metrics of ias server.
- You can export IAS log records or RRAS connections to XML or CSV file.
- Usage report and user usage report can be created in HTML, XML or CSV formats. The columns of that reports can be customized.
- Command-line options for automate log files processing.
- Additional filter for specifies reports data.
- Cisco-AV-Pair fields support.
- Alerts. Allows to generate action while specified event was occur.
- User defined columns. You can create your own columns with any data and use its in views/reports.
Types of Editions
Two editions are available in order to let you choose the most appropriate solution for your business: Standard and Professional.
The Standard edition is a less expensive and not support some interesting features. The Professional edition support all features that IAS Log Viewer provide. In details about difference between editions you may read here
The IAS Log Viewer is a shareware product. If you find it useful and want to receive registration code, please register your copy of IAS Log Viewer now! After registration you will get the registration code and can unlock all trial limitations.